this is the only Columbus Day post you should reblog
1. One day you’re going to want to leave. Go. Leave everyone behind for awhile. The world will still be there if you return.
2. Say what you feel and say it with conviction. The worst that can happen is they don’t feel the same way. You’re still you. And you’ve got galaxies growing in you.
3. If a boy has a hard time telling you he loves you back, he doesn’t love you. He’s not scared or ‘still going through a breakup’ or whatever he tells you to make it better. He just doesn’t love you and that’s okay.
4. When it’s 3am and you feel like there’s nothing to live for anymore, go outside and take a deep breath. Try to remember the look on your mothers face when you told her about your first day of kindergarten. You’re going to want to hear that story, too, some day.
5. Some people aren’t good for you. Let them go.
6. If you’re at a party and you’ve drank so much that your throat burns and your head spins, tell him how you really feel. Tell him how he ripped open your rib cage so much to get your heart that it’s harder to breathe. But you don’t miss him.
7. When he apologizes, don’t say ‘it’s okay’ because it’s not. What he did is and never will be ‘okay.’
8. And always, always remember: You were beautiful before he said you were.
|—||8 Things I Wish My Mother Told Me (via midnight-bleue)|
Feminism: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes
Hear that? Equality. We want to all be treated as equals. We do not want to take away rights, we want the same rights and treatment.
I am tired of the misconception that all feminists hate men and want to bring them down. Because… well it just isn’t true.
If you do choose to reblog, please do not remove the text. Thank you.
yesterday i was depressed and my boyfriend told me this
If someone said this to me i would cry from happiness
I used to get texts like this 😍😖 so cute
crying because you just received what alot of us have been waiting for
I’ve reblogged before but I’ll reblog it again because your story broke my heart just stay strong
my life goal is to reblog this every monday
I’m tempted to set this up in my queue every Monday for a year.
See this every Monday, Reblog this every time. (:
Perfection. Monday at 12:29am. Reblog everytime.
Me trying to finish something important on time: